2007-01-27

Hanoi

Just arrived in Hanoi after 12 hours on the night bus. The bus ride wasn't the best bus ride so far, but I got to sleep a couple of hours at least so now I'm ready for a day of exploring (and getting lost) in Hanoi. The blog is working from here anyway, so today or tomorrow I'll probably write more and upload some pictures as well!

Now I'm off to see Hanoi. I'm staying in the Old Quarters which seems to be a labyrinth of small streets and markets and other cool stuff. Check in soon for an update from the capital.

1 kommentar:

DUŠKA ALŽBĚTA sa...

I would highly recommend Mr Benjamin services to any person in need of financial help and they will keep you on top of high directories for any further needs. Once again I commend yourself and your staff for extraordinary service and customer service, as this is a great asset to your company and a pleasant experience to customers such as myself. Wishing you all the best for the future.Mr, Benjamin is the best way to get an easy loan,here is their email..  247officedept@gmail.com    Thank You for helping me with loan once again in my sincerely heart I'm forever grateful.